Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Gut Wall Infection without Mercury Toxicity?
Posted by: Michael
Date: April 5, 2004 8:23 PM

I wrote you about a month ago and asked about the dental crowns being placed over amalgam. Does that protect me from mercury vapors? I am now taking 360 micro grams of T3 two times a day up from the 292.5. This is the true number as my Doctor had one patient who went to 480. He says as long as the pulse is under 90 it is safe? My pulse is 75-85 up from 41. My temps have come up (98.0 -98.9 from 91.6) but I still have a lot of symptoms and or complaints. You thought I might have mercury toxicity and gut wall infection but I took a DMSA test and it was negative. My mercury level decreased each day that I took it which was 5 days. Could I just have the gut wall infection and not the Mercury Toxicity? I also do not get a sugar high when I eat sweets and around 125 micro grams started losing muscle and size if that tells you anything.

RE: Gut Wall Infection without Mercury Toxicity?
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: April 6, 2004 12:37 AM

Covering over amalgam is one of the things non-biological dentists do because they do not appreciate the problem mercury is for people (including themselves which may explain some of their thick skulls). While vaporization is prevented, the flow of electrical current through those covered amalgams is not affected. This is one of the major problems of putting any metal into a human being.

As to the T3 question, I don't like to second guess other doctors, so I won't. I will just say that I have never even heard of such doses of T3. If that is the true dose and you do not react to it, something must be blocking the T3 receptor sites. Mercury is the most likely culprit, but it could be other heavy metals. I am not familiar with the kind of DMPS Challenge Test you took. Five doses? Oral? If oral, you may not be absorbing well enough for it to be a valid test. The standard test is one IV push of 250 mg. DMPS followed by a urine collection of 6 to 24 hours. Certainly you could have gut wall infection not caused by mercury. There are other causes. Also, you may feel ill from that much T3.

RE: Gut Wall Infection without Mercury Toxicity?
Posted by: Michael
Date: April 6, 2004 12:51 AM

I took 500 mgs. of DMSA in a capsule 3 times a day and collected urine on day 0, 3 and 5. Each result was in the range and went down each time. Are you are saying that I need to do the DMPS test and if that is also negative I can look elsewhere?

RE: Gut Wall Infection without Mercury Toxicity?
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: April 6, 2004 1:45 AM

In my practice, yes. Obviously, your doc has a different way of doing things. 1500 mg. is a huge dose for one day. Thre would be no point which I can see in collecting on day 3 and 5 as almost all the effect is dissipated after 48 hours.

But remember, you still have mercury in your buried amalgams, so a positive test is meaningless. Those must be removed.

Also, if mercury has provoked a gut wall infection, the mere removal of merucury will not cure it. The gut wall must be treated with the isopathic remedies (SanPharma).

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(748 words)