Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Totally Exhausted!
Posted by: Elsa
Date: May 29, 2000 12:01 AM

A friend (58 yr old/male) has been bothered by total physical exhaustion, allergies and stress, it seems all at once. Can't get enough sleep. Not sure what kind of physician to see (allergist, immunologist, etc.) Any suggestions?

RE: Totally Exhausted!
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: May 29, 2000 12:02 AM

Good question. Any specialist you see will try to find the answer within that specialty. It is similar to going to a cardiovascular surgeon - you are more likely to be told you need an operation. Hammers are looking for nails. Your best choice of doctor is one who is not a specialist, but looks at medical problems from a multi-disciplinary point of view. This web site specializes in bringing those docs to the public eye. Use the Find A Doctor function above and the Doctor Research Service if necessary.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(309 words)