Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Chronic Candida albicans
Posted by: chiodino
Date: April 6, 2008 3:42 PM

I am a male 53 and live in the UK. I have been suffering from Candida albicans for 3 years now, I would like to ask you if I can approach the hydrogen peroxide myself following the basic therapy, as it is hard for me find someone here to help in this therapy. If I can use the hydrogen peroxide 3% sold in the pharmacy, as I have read somewhere that it is not the right one as it contains some other elements, and it is suggested to buy the 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide, and then pouring withadding water to get to 3%.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at April 6, 2008 11:30 PM by Dr. Kennedy.

Re: Chronic Candida albicans
Posted by: drron
Date: April 6, 2008 11:28 PM

I do not recommend oral hydrogen peroxide as it is not effective. IV hydrogen peroxide is useful as an adjunctive therapy in chronic candidiasis, and is VERY useful, but finally the immune system must also be rehabilitated. I have written extensively on this subject. Go to "Library Articles," click on the second article: "Yeast Syndrome..." Read it carefully and the associated links. Until you wrap your mind about the real cause of this problem, you are on a treadmill and will always have it, although you may be able to suppress it with diet and various supplements. Then the real problem will be to find someone to treat it. There I can't help because there are almost no doctors who have mastered this issue, and many who believe they have. If you find a doc who is willing to carry out my instruction, to the letter, let me know. Otherwise, come to see me. Also, please do me a favor and capitalize the letter "I" when referring to yourself. I have corrected this for you, this time.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at April 7, 2008 12:58 AM by Dr. Kennedy.

Re: Chronic Candida albicans
Posted by: chiodino
Date: April 16, 2008 7:51 PM

Reading through your website I descovered the Sanpharma protocol. Because I cannot afford to come there, it is possible to have it from you by Internet?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at April 16, 2008 8:21 PM by Dr. Kennedy.

Re: Chronic Candida albicans
Posted by: drron
Date: April 16, 2008 8:28 PM

The results of the Protocol are not lasting if there are significant levels of the toxic heavy metals in your body. So, you would have to go to a dentist, have the amalgams removed (also stop eating seafood), then to a doctor and have chelation therapy and then measurement by challenge test to confirm your metal levels are down. As far as I know, that kind of work is not done in the U.K., although you might be able to find a UK doc at who does that. Once that is accomplished, we could proceed with the SP Protocol, however all of this together will cost several times the airfare to California and back.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(675 words)