Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Posted by: Glenn
Date: August 16, 2006 3:38 AM

If one has mercury from dental amalgams or in brain, does that also mean that they have leaky gut, intestinal dysbiosis, absorption issues, etc.? Have you ever heard of the product "Sustain Clear"? After taking 2 TreeLac packages I lodged 20 parasites--inch long. Does that mean gone now or possibly more if eggs laid. If so how long before new parasites mature? How safe is DMPS? Any side effects? Have you ever heard of the product Wairora for removing heavy metals?

RE: Mercury/Yeast/Parasites
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: August 16, 2006 4:38 AM

No, one can have the brain effects in isolation. I have "heard" of Sustain Clear, but that's all. Parasites must be treated until it can be proven they are no longer present. Parasites mature according to which species they happen to be; there is no set length of time. DMPS is quite safe. Some people have a hard reaction to it and those people invariably have super-high toxic metal levels - so what they are really experiencing is metal toxicity as the metal is rapidly brought out of "hiding." However, in 10 years of using DMPS I have not seen anyone who had a long-lasting side effect and most recover within 20 minutes. I have not herd of Wairora but there are dozens of formulas out there, many worthless.

RE: Mercury/Yeast/Parasites
Posted by: Glenn
Date: August 18, 2006 12:35 PM

Does the SanPharma Protocol cause yeast die-off ?

RE: Mercury/Yeast/Parasites
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: August 18, 2006 7:18 PM

Yes, and it trains the immune system to maintain the proper balance of yeast and other organisms. We will always live in a sea of micro-organisms. Balance is what creates health and that is the task of the immune system.

RE: Mercury/Yeast/Parasites
Posted by: Glenn
Date: August 21, 2006 6:29 PM

Back in December as I got sicker I developed absorption issues -dysbiosis, leaky gut, etc. GI doctor did not understand yeast/mercury effects. Tests by my Integrative Doctor showed that I was not absorbing protein/carbs/fats well. Will the SanPharma help with this? Also with nutrient absorption to start making me stronger? I had blood work last week (best since being ill), hair test, waiting for stool test for parasites and doing a CDSA this week. A lot of mercury symptoms are gone, but I know that the only way to determine is DMPS Challenge test. After seeing GI doctor to get scoped I am thinking that I will fly out to Santa Rosa to start SanPharma to cure gut/intestines...whatever you recommend.

RE: Mercury/Yeast/Parasites
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: August 21, 2006 7:09 PM

All digestive functions are typically vastly improved, including enzymatic breakdown and absorption. I will await your call or email.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(668 words)