Adjust font size:
        

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society
Untitled

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
 
Mercury and Toxin Removal
Posted by: Karen
Date: July 25, 2005 1:37 PM

A year and a half ago I started having my amalgams removed. I trusted that the dentist knew the safest method to remove them, but he didn't. He did use a rubber dam and an oxygen mask for me but he drilled slowly for 3-5 hours at a time which I now know probably sent amalgam vapor into my body. A year ago this June I was diagnosed with breast cancer, had surgery and went through chemotherapy. I am now seeing a nutritionist and my blood work is quite good. But I have heavy metal toxins and yeast to go with it. My nutritionist has the opinion that yeast is beneficial, that it ingests mercury and other metals and that to destroy the yeast is not a good idea. But I was taught years ago that yeast overgrowth is always bad. What is the best method of removing the mercury and other metals and should I be killing yeast at the same time?

RE: Mercury and Toxin Removal
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.,
Date: July 25, 2005 4:05 PM

Growing yeast to store mercury is, perhaps, the most ridiculous proposition I have ever heard of. Yeast overgrowth produces its own toxic situation. There are many ways to remove the residual body burden of mercury and which method you choose depends on your condition and your economic resources. If you have a lot of time and are not ill, oral chlorella is a good choice. If you are ill, but are not loaded with money, oral chelation with some combination of DMSA, DMPS, Penacillamine along with Chlorella is a good way to go. If you are in a hurry and have the dough, intravenous use of DMPS or DMSA, also Vitamin C, and L-glutathione is also available through doctors who treat metal overload. Killing yeast at the same time is an excellent idea and you are correct in thinking that they will release heavy metals and that metal will need to be chelated out. If there is an actual "yeast syndrome," that will not simply go away when the metal burden is removed as it usually involves a gut wall infection which must be treated correctly with isopathic remedies after everything else is done.



This Thread has been closed

 




health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(544 words)