Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
hydrochloric acid production
Posted by: Karen
Date: November 2, 2003 11:05 PM

I would like imformation on how to stimulate the vagal nerve or to stimulate the parietal cells to increace the production of hydrocloric acid.

RE: hydrochloric acid production
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: November 3, 2003 1:17 AM

If you were able to stimulate the vagus nerve, and I suppose that would be possible by invasive methods involving anesthesia, knives and electrodes, you would probably get a flood of HCL in the stomach along with slowing of the heart beat and rate of respiration and other worrisome, perhaps lethal side effects. Not my vagus nerve, thanks anyway. If you want to regenerate the stomach's ability to properly secrete HCL in response to meals, then track down a practitioner who uses the Pekana remedies and get some Speci-Chol. That works in 95% of cases. In the other 5%, well they have to do it the old fashioned way and supplement Betaine HCL with each meal. Amazing, isn't it, that every dermatiologist is not familiar with the benefits of oral betaine HCL? (In fact, almost none are.) It just goes to show you the dominance the pharmaceutical industry has over medical training. Since Betaine HCL cannot be patented (therefore no giant profits are possible and it competes with pharmaceuticals) medical school residency training programs ignore it to please their pharmaceutical industry masters who supply the grants which keep them going. Talk about a strangle hold !

RE: hydrochloric acid production
Posted by: Karen
Date: November 3, 2003 4:43 PM

Thanks for the quick responce. Now I need to know more about your answer. What are the Pekana remedies and where do I get Speci-Chol?

RE: hydrochloric acid production
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, M.D.
Date: November 3, 2003 4:47 PM

The Pekana remedies are German spagyric homeopathics. You have to find a practitioner who works with these remedies. I suggest you canvas the N.D. in your community as they are the most likely to be familiar with these remedies. I belive you can find more information on the Pekanas by typing "Pekana remedies" into your search engine. The big challenge in America will be finding a person who uses them.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(541 words)