Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Posted by: anne dow
Date: December 13, 1999 3:32 PM

My husband's epilepsy (he's in his 50s) has never been controlled by conventional medication. I met a colleague today who told me that a relative of his whose condition was similar became seizure free over a period of 5 years as a result of using a homeopathy remedy. Is this to be recommended and what type of practitioner would he see?

Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: December 18, 1999 12:39 AM

I suggest you see a homeopath and put these questions to that person. Use the Find A Doctor function above.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(260 words)