Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Sandhoffs again
Posted by: Beth Spiller
Date: November 15, 1999 10:32 AM

I haven't been able to find anything - apparently she is the only case in the UK. I gather there's nothing that can be done to help her? Are there any support groups anywhere else that she would be able to contact to speak to someone, even if this was only a one-off?

Sandhoffs again
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: November 21, 1999 9:40 PM

Here is a web site: and here are organizations to contact for information: National Tay-Sachs & Allied Diseases Association, Inc., 2001 Beacon Street, Suite 204, Brookline, MA 02146, 617-277-3965, 617-277-4463, National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD), P.O. Box 8923, New Fairfield, CT 06812-8923, 203-746-6518 / 1-800-999-6673, I am sorry for the heartbreak this causes you. I wish there were more I could offer.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(306 words)