Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Posted by: Christine
Date: November 8, 1999 1:52 AM

I have been getting sharp pains on the bottom of my rib cage on the left side. I usually receive this pain after a night of drinking alcohol. I am curious if this is my pancreas? If so, should I be worried? Will something develop if I continue to drink?

Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: November 8, 1999 3:27 AM

The forum for rendering a diagnosis is the office of a doctor where a thorough history and physical exam can be completed and necessary lab studies can be ordered. I invite you to find a doctor by using the Find A Doctor feature of this web site - yellow tab in the upper left. Prolonged use of ethanol is known to cause problems.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(292 words)