Adjust font size:
        

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society
Untitled

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
 
mercury and magnets
Posted by: Ellen
Date: February 28, 2001 2:25 PM

Has anyone heard of or experienced an adverse affect by using magnets on the body while having mercury based fillings in their teeth?

RE: mercury and magnets
Posted by: Gary Littleton
Date: March 6, 2001 1:15 PM

Yes, electromagnetic fields cause more mercury vapor to be released from the amalgams. I can dig up multiple scientific references for this if you need them. This was also documented as part of the Swedish government studies.

When I was very mercury toxic, I also became electrically and chemically sensitive. I was unable to sit in front of a computer CRT or TV long without becoming very anxious and nausous. When I went through mercury detox (I did over 50 DMPS and mineral buildup treatments in addition to DMSA) I met lots of others who were electrically sensitive. Some couldn't use cellphones, one engineer got rid of almost every electric appliance in his apartment other than a few light bulbs. Almost everyone improved after getting their fillings out or going though detox. For me, I thank god my electrical sensitivity is pretty much gone now.

Cheers,
Gary



This Thread has been closed

 




health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(352 words)