Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Heidelberg machine
Posted by: Will
Date: September 22, 2000 1:37 AM

This site mentions the Heidelberg machine as a way of measuring low acidity in the stomach. Where can you get this procedure done?

RE: Heidelberg machine
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: September 22, 2000 4:20 AM

You have to find a doctor with a machine. I do not have a list. Another way is to get a bottle of Betaine HCL and see if you can tolerate a capsule without heartburn. If you can, you are hypochlorhydric. If so, you can build up the dose to find at what level you have heartburn. Your proper dose would then be one capsule less than that.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(273 words)