Adjust font size:

Site Search

The Hunger Project Bolen Report
Ohm Society

Questions for Dr. Kennedy
Welcome to Ask Dr. Kennedy. We encourage you to post your comments and questions here. We look forward to challenging questions as they are an education for us as well as for you. Please consider the following guidelines when posting:

Ask Dr. Kennedy is an educational service. Any medical advice on which you act should come directly from your personal physician.
Mention of any commercial products for sale will be removed.
Do not enter your title or message in ALL CAPS. If you do so, it will be removed.
Take care for your spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization.
Vascular Disease
Posted by: Francis Peters
Date: September 20, 2000 4:58 PM

I have been diagnosed as having Intermittent Claudication. I can walk about !/4 mile, then I get terrible pains in my right calf. Is there an exercise that will help me?

RE: Vascular Disease
Posted by: Ron Kennedy, MD
Date: September 21, 2000 2:50 PM

Walking is the exercise. It will help some in building your tolerance if you are consistent. Also, be sure to walk to the office of a chelation therapist and check out EDTA chelation. In my experience, there is nothing better to deal with claudication. It should cure your problem.

This Thread has been closed


health healing information, physician medical library medical informaion, health, healing, advertising
(262 words)